1) SUN IN FIRST HOUSE: If sun is in first house then the native is moral, law abiding, positive towards life, hopeful, humorous, has vigor and vitality, ambitious. If sun is with Saturn and Mars then has blood impurities, aggressive nature, eyes diseases, fevers, itching problems.
2) MOON IN FIRST HOUSE: The native is romantic, modern aptitude, restless, idealistic, researcher and has dwindling fortune. If in a female horoscope, Mars joins Moon then she will have irregular cycles. If Saturn is there with Moon then person will be always worrying and negative thinking. If Mars is there then it ensures success in business activities. If there is RAHU-MARS-MOON conjunction then hysteria is very likely and If Jupiter is conjunct Moon then the person has a very broad vision and mentality.
3) MARS IN FIRST HOUSE: Hot tempered, aggressive, and courageous, has moles on his body, looks are attractive. If this Mars is a malefic then the personal life becomes hell. Many chances of cuts, bruises, accidents, and over indulgence in sexual activities leading to lack of energy.
4) MERCURY IN FIRST HOUSE: The native is humorous, witty, calculative, softspoken, knows astrology and mathematics. If it is aspected by Venus then the native is well versed in music and arts and is a brilliant student. If it is conjunct by either of Rahu or Ketu then the native is a sufferer of anxiety.
5) JUPITER IN FIRST HOUSE: Magnetic personality is possessed by the native when he has Jupiter in his ascendant. If the 5th house is not severely afflicted then he begets more male children. Gains weight and eats heavily thus leading to bad health. If rahu is conjunct then the native is a performer of bad deeds and does not has a straight body. Blood impurities make him sick. He can be a writer, Lawyer or a preacher.
6) VENUS IN FIRST HOUSE: Fond of arts and music, indulgence in sexual activities, likes aroma and scents. Many times such natives marry early in life, they have good fortune usually but if Venus is afflicted then there is problem in married life.
7) SATURN IN FIRST HOUSE: The person copies foreign customs and creeds, he or she has a weak constitution, does not like to take responsibility, and loses good opportunities due to his own laziness.
8) RAHU IN FIRST HOUSE: Person is inclined towards black magic etc. and believes in ghosts. Very bad combination for marital life. He will not keep his word and will be a liar.
9) KETU IN FIRST HOUSE: The person will have weak body; his nature will be to deceit people and tell lies. He will have distorted mentality and dreams. He will show too much of aggression and will commit sinful deeds.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN SECOND HOUSE
1) SUN IN SECOND HOUSE: Sun in this house or bhava causes enmity with government officials, the person will be having various fevers, he will be very irritating and obstinate. He will earn from his own hard work and the nature of income will mostly depend upon the sign in which sun is situated.
2) MOON IN SECOND HOUSE: Moon in second house or bhava makes a person born in big family, he will earn from females – it can be money or favors, he will have fair complexion, his finances will be unstable.
3) MARS IN SECOND HOUSE: Mars in second house or bhava makes one quarrelsome, he will have disputes with his own family members, he will have harsh speech, he will lack sympathy in his heart. He will be having good strength and courage to take old decisions in life to earn wealth.
4) MERCURY IN SECOND HOUSE: He will be a person who will spend wisely, he will be very calculative, his inclination will be towards religion, he may become a good lecturer and may study commerce stream. He will be having sharp brains.
5) JUPITER IN SECOND HOUSE: He will be charitable, will perform good deeds for others, he will beget a good wife or husband; he will avoid conflicts and petty issues. He will gain wealth from the sources related to Sagittarius or Pisces signs.
6) VENUS IN SECOND HOUSE: Venus in second house or bhava makes one wealthy, the native begets a good life partner, the native is beautiful and handsome, he likes to spend on lavishness, the native maintains a good health also.
7) SATURN IN SECOND HOUSE: The person has to face a lot of struggle in his life if the second house is not occupied by the signs – Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius. He never gets his due share of what he has done. He is sad, harsh, and unsocial and has a painful married life. He may get finances from warehouses, coal mines, labor supervision, metals, cold storages etc.
8) RAHU IN SECOND HOUSE: The native is very stubborn, has scars on his face, very uncomfortable family and married life, and may lose his vision in later ages. If second house is aspected by Jupiter then he gets good money and accumulates wealth.
9) KETU IN SECOND HOUSE: The person speaks lots of bad words in his day to day life, he will lose money because of cheating, he will earn from black magic, magic, water related works, hospitals and medicines, and he will do a lot of forgery in his life.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN THIRD HOUSE
1) SUN IN THIRD HOUSE: If sun is a malefic then he has very bad relations with his co-born. He is very courageous and has flickering thinking. He gets success in his life but it comes late. He may have bad relations with those in authority, if the sun is a malefic for the ascendant.
2) MOON IN THIRD HOUSE: An afflicted moon makes one characterless when moon is in third bhava. He will have changes in his profession and will be a fond of travelling. He will be very inquisitive and will have a fair life partner. He will love his children. He will have many tastes. An afflicted moon will make him sad, always tensed and negative minded.
3) MARS IN THIRD HOUSE: This is not a good combination for brothers and sisters. He will have accidents while travelling. He will not follow any principles and will be a trouble maker for others. If the third house is severely afflicted then the native can commit crimes like murder or he can kill himself. If Capricorn, Aires, Scorpio falls in third house then the bad effects are nullified to a good extent.
4) MERCURY IN THIRD HOUSE: He will have very sharp mind, he will be helpful to others but he will not be happy in himself. He will like to read and write a lot. His most of the friends will be businesspersons. He will earn through lottery and gambling and he will never lose hope and positivity in life.
5) JUPITER IN THIRD HOUSE: He will be a religious and god fearing person. He will be a miser too. He will not love his family and kids and will be absorbed in philosophical thinking. He does not have many friends. His body temperature remains above normal usually.
6) VENUS IN THIRD HOUSE: He possesses excellent mental traits and abilities. He will suffer from bad health. He will be unsuccessful financially and will have pleasure in music, dance, and films. If this Venus is afflicted then the person is a pervert and has very low mentality about sex. He will perform bad deeds and will remain poor.
7) SATURN: Saturn in third bhava makes one very courageous. The person becomes rich in his life. He is respected and honored by the people in authority. He is a trouble creator for his brothers and sisters. He can become a head of local public body like counselor, mayor etc. He gets success after huge failures.
8) RAHU IN THIRD HOUSE: Rahu in third bhava or house makes one very dominant over others, his life faces sudden changes. He always gets unexpected news – Good or Bad. It is not a good combination for welfare of brothers and sisters.
9) KETU IN THIRD HOUSE: In this bhaava, ketu makes one fearsome and confused. He will have courage but will not be able to use it.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN FOURTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN FOURTH HOUSE: The native usually is sad and unhappy. He will be ever wandering. He gets paternal properties. He will have interest in philosophy, magic and tricks. If this sun is aspected by mars or Saturn then the native faces many difficulties in life.
2) MOON IN FOURTH HOUSE: The native will have his own house. He will be respected by his relatives. He will be egoistic and quarrelsome. If moon is afflicted then the native has to go away from his mother. If this moon is not aspected by Jupiter then he becomes very indulgent in erotic activities.
3) MARS IN FOURTH HOUSE: Mars in fourth house or bhava makes one devoid of the pleasure of mother and friends. He may lose his mother in early age. He becomes successful in politics. He will have his own house but he will never be happy with it.
4) MERCURY IN FOURTH HOUSE: Mercury in fourth bhava makes dwell into field of education or administration. He will criticize the ruling government and becomes a very popular person in his life. His father will be a self-made personality. He will travel faroff places and will enjoy music, arts and culture.
5) JUPITER IN FOURTH HOUSE: Jupiter in fourth bhava or house makes philosophical in approach towards life. He will be very knowledgeable. He will have favors from the authority of his times. He will have fear from enemies, he will be very religious and god fearing person. Luck will favor him from time to time.
6) VENUS IN FOURTH HOUSE:The native is very lucky; he gets many vehicles of his own. He has his own house. His house is very neat and decorated. He is over affectionate towards his mother. He has many friends.
7) SATURN IN FOURTH HOUSE: The native remains sickly in his initial stages of life. He is devoid of his mother. He has complaints of vaat-pitta. He is lazy. He does not gets paternal property and his vehicle is always troubling him. He is not liked by his relatives. He likes to live a lonely life.
8) RAHU IN FOURTH HOUSE: Rahu in fourth bhava makes one foolish in nature. He will face defamation due to his own bad deeds. He will cheat people.
9) KETU IN FOURTH BHAVA: Ketu in fourth house or bhava makes one devoid of happiness of mother. He will not get his legal property also. He will live away from his homeland. He will have bad experiences in last part of his life. He will face sudden changes in life.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN FIFTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN FIFTH HOUSE: Sun in fifth bhava makes one cardiac patient. He like to roam in lonely places. He likes mountaineering. He is rich but his longevity is compromised. He may remain an issueless person. The birth of child happens with lots of complications.
2) MOON IN FIFTH HOUSE: The native is loyal, knowledgeable, god fearing person. He get chance to serve the state by being an officer or a consultant. He has clarity in his thoughts. He gets happiness from his children. He begets land, precious gems and jewels.
3) MARS IN FIFTH HOUSE: The native becomes a person of authority when Mars is in fifth bhava or house. He is stubborn and unhappy. He frequently suffers from stomach ache. He is unfortunate as far as happiness from progeny is concerned and he suffers from lack of health and vitality due to overindulgence in sexual activities. In a female horoscope it shows child birth with many difficulties.
4) MERCURY IN FIFTH HOUSE: He is always indulged in sexual activities and romantic affairs. He is very witty and knowledgeable person. He may become a good “mantrik” or a person who attains success in powers of mantras. He can become a minister or a counselor in politics. He generally has a happy life.
5) VENUS IN FIFTH HOUSE: Will have a daughter surely. He will have many children. He will have many friends. He may become a poet, song writer, singer, musician, and actor. He will get respect from the government. He will make money in gambling, lottery, stock markets.
6) JUPITER IN FIFTH HOUSE: He will have many good friends. He will become an advisor to some influential person. He will have good children and will get vehicles. He will be well versed in mantra shastra.
7) SATURN IN FIFTH HOUSE: He will have unhappy married life, he will be disliked by his relatives, and he will be left alone by his friends. He will have cruel and low mentality. He will remain poor. He will be hated by others.
8) RAHU IN FIFTH HOUSE: He will suffer from serious stomach aches. He will always be misunderstood. He will not have many friends. He will be a cardiac patient. Many of his children will die sooner or later.
9) KETU IN FIFTH HOUSE: His progeny will not prolong, he will have hyperacidity and tumors in stomach. He will have inclination towards spirituality.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN SIXTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN SIXTH HOUSE: Sun in sixth house makes one makes one politician, he is successful person. He becomes very famous personality. If Jupiter is not aspecting sun then the native suffers from heart problems. If sun is afflicted then he may suffer from a very prolonged disease.
2) MOON IN SIXTH HOUSE: Moon in sixth bhava or house makes one suffer from stomach diseases like indigestion. Moon in this bhava creates “balarishtha” – One of the yoga which is responsible for early death of new born. He suffers from bad health in his childhood. He Suffers from incurable disease if this moon is afflicted by Saturn and mars both. He is very unforgiving. If moon is in a fixed sign then the native suffers from stone in urinal tract. He is not able to perform sex properly.
3) MARS IN SIXTH HOUSE: Mars in sixth bhava is an asset for a native even if it is debilitated. He always wins over his enemies and becomes successful in politics. He will have problems from his near and dear relatives. If this mars is afflicted by Saturn then the native suffers losses due to his employees, meets with accidents, and has problems due to his pets and stray animals. He commits suicide if afflicted by rahu and dies due to poison if afflicted by Ketu.
4) MERCURY IN SIXTH HOUSE: Mercury in sixth house makes one feared by his enemies. He has setbacks in primary education. He becomes a respected personality later on, like to show off a lot. He is quarrelsome and if this mercury is afflicted by Mars, Rahu or Saturn then he may become a lunatic due to hypertension.
5) JUPITER IN SIXTH HOUSE: The native is lazy and is always interested in occult and black magic. He likes black magic a lot. He speaks bad words and is unfortunate. He is always troubled by enemies. If Jupiter is heavily afflicted then the natives loses health due to overindulgence in sex.
6) VENUS IN SIXTH HOUSE: This placement of Venus makes one very friendly and he has none or very few enemies. He will be molested by young females and will always try to get intimate with females. If badly afflicted then loses health due to sexual activities.
7) SATURN IN SIXTH HOUSE: The native will be a foodie; he will be quarrelsome and obstinate. He will not have many enemies and will be courageous. If Saturn is afflicted then then he remains poor and is disrespected. If mars is afflicting Saturn then he has to face surgery for cure of serious disease. If rahu is afflicting then he will become a patient of hysteria. If Saturn has benefic aspects on him then the native will gain wealth through contracts, labors, mines etc.
8) RAHU IN SIXTH HOUSE: Rahu in sixth bhava makes one live a long and rich life. He will be troubled by enemies and will face problems due to blackmagic, ghosts and vampires. He will have diseases in sex organs. He will have mental unrest if Moon rahu and Saturn are conjunct in sixth house. He will have many paternal brothers and sisters. He will live a disrespectful personal life.
9) KETU IN SIXTH HOUSE: This is the best place for ketu in a horoscope. The native becomes popular and has no enemies but he becomes corrupt morally. He attains knowledge of black magic and develops intuition.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN SEVENTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN SEVENTH HOUSE: The native is fair in complexion and has less hair on his head but he is not bald. He befriends people with difficulty as in this position of sun a native becomes egoistic. His marriage is delayed and he is fond of travelling. He will like foreign commodities and people. He is many times corrupt morally. He suffers losses due to opposite sex. He also has to suffer displeasure of government officials.
2) MOON IN SEVENTH HOUSE: The native will be very jealous of others and will be very interested in sex. He may lose his mother in his teens. He will get a beautiful wife but will have relations with other women. He will be very shallow minded. If moon is strong then he will be from a big family and he will be successful in his life.
3) MARS IN SEVENTH HOUSE: The native will rule his life partner. There is possibility of two wives. The married life will be very disappointing in this case. He will be cruel in bed. He will have interest in gambling. He will be unsuccessful, impractical but will have sharp mind.
4) MERCURY IN SEVENTH HOUSE: Mercury in seventh house makes a native amicable, virtuous, good business acumen will be possessed by him and he will have knowledge of law, mathematics, geography, astrology. He will like to wear costly and good looking clothes. If mercury is afflicted then the native will be evil.
5) JUPITER IN SEVENTH HOUSE: The native will be softhearted and a diplomat. He will get a good and righteous wife. He will have good education and will have more good traits than his father. He will gain from marriage. He will travel to far off religious places.
6) VENUS IN SEVENTH HOUSE: Venus in seventh house will make a native quarrelsome, jealous and indulgent in sex. He will have bad habits. He will like physical pleasures and costly drinks. His wife will be his follower. He may become impotent due to too many sexual activities. He will have good business partnerships with opposite sex.
7) SATURN IN SEVENTH HOUSE: The native will be in control of his wife. He will have an ugly wife. He may have twin marriages. He will have sex with widows, old age women, and divorced females. He will be respected in foreign lands and he will be a diplomat.
8) RAHU IN SEVENTH HOUSE: This is a very bad position in a female chart; this placement causes defamation to the family of the woman. The native will not follow ongoing trends and will be non-believer in God. He will fall in love with natives of other caste. His wife will have diseases of womb. He will suffer from diabetes, black magic, unnatural incidents and ghosts.
9) KETU IN SEVENTH HOUSE: He will have sexual attraction towards widows and will have physical relations with them. He will get a cruel and ill character wife. He may suffer from stomach cancer.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN EIGHTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN EIGHTH HOUSE: If in Scorpio ascendant then the native will have long life. He will be a good orator. If sun is afflicted then there will be injury on face and/or head. He will be unhappy and unsatisfied. He will have weak eyes. If sun is conjoined with 8th or 11th lord then there will be sudden gains from gambling. He will have fewer issues and most of them will be males.
2) MOON IN EIGHTH HOUSE: He will live in delusions; he may lose his mother in infancy. He will remain sickly and he will be defamed. He will beget hereditary assets easily. He will have more sweating than normal. He will have weak eyes.
3) MARS IN EIGHTH HOUSE: It denotes death of wife or husband. The issues will be few. The native will have extramarital affairs. The native will have disease of piles. The married life of the native will be sad. He will give orders to many people. If Mars is in 8th house, The ascendant is fixed and Venus is in 9th house, and Jupiter is the lord of second house then the native will always remain a slave.
4) MERCURY IN EIGHTH HOUSE: He will be courteous. He will have lot of wealth earned by him. He will become very famous. He will be a laureate. The body of such person will be weak. He will not be able to perform sex properly.
5) JUPITER IN EIGHTH HOUSE: The native will have difficulty in speaking properly. He will be ever sad but will have big heart. He will have many bad habits. He will only show false display of his high morals and will be actually corrupt. He will have relations with widows, divorced or lonely women. If Jupiter is debilitated and moon occupies fourth house from ascendant then the native will be a servant forever.
6) VENUS IN NINTH HOUSE: He will have all the worldly comforts. His mother will have danger to life. He may become a detached person in the beginning of his life. He may renounce the world. If the venus is in 8th house and is debilitated or in navansha it is in the sign of Saturn and aspected by it then the native becomes an assistant and has to do a lot of hard labor with his mother.
7) SATURN IN EIGHTH HOUSE: He will be long lived and will have many responsibilities. He will have defective eyes. He will have big tummy and will try to have sex with women of other cast. He may suffer from asthma or lung diseases. If the planet is afflicted then he will suffer due to his sons. He will be dishonest and cruel in his approach. If moon is conjunct then he will have vaat related.
8) RAHU IN EIGHTH HOUSE: He will be defamed publicly. He will be characterless, quarrelsome, and will suffer from many diseases. If Rahu is conjoined with a another malefic planet and occupies any of the 5,8,12 house then the person will be mentally ill.
9) KETU IN EIGHTH HOUSE: If beneficially aspected then the native will be long lived and rich. If it is afflicted then he will have sex with other person`s wife and will try to earn by cheating. His stool system will be weak and diseased. He will suffer from sex related diseases due to his characterlessness and over indulgence in sex.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN NINTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN NINTH HOUSE: If sun is posited in it and it is afflicted then the native may change his religion. He will not gel well with his father and may develop enmity with him. He will not respect elders and teachers. But for others he will be obedient. If conjoined with moon the eye diseases will befall upon him and if Venus then he will have fevers.
2) MOON IN NINTH HOUSE: The native will be lucky, rich and famous. He will have many male Children. He will have many friends. He may become a head of local body or a party if this moon is aspected by Saturn, Mars, and Mercury. If this moon is conjoined with Mars then he may injure his own mother. If Venus is conjunct there then he will have an immoral life. He may have a step mother. If Saturn is there then he will face many difficulties in life.
3) MARS IN NINTH HOUSE: The native will be an officer; he will not prove to be a good son but will be charitable. If Jupiter is there then the native will be a laureate. If Venus is there then the native begets two wives and lives in a foreign land. These natives have good knowledge of law. If Saturn is there then person will have extramarital affairs.
4) MERCURY IN NINTH HOUSE: The native is rich and spiritual when mercury falls in ninth house. If Jupiter joins him then he is a very good reader and attains vast knowledge. He may become a lecturer. When Venus is there with mercury then the native is scientifically oriented and enjoys music, films, and dance.
5) JUPITER IN NINTH HOUSE: The native attains higher knowledge in spirituality, Law, religion and attains immovable assets if it is beneficially aspected. If Mars and moon aspect it then the native becomes commander in army or navy. If it is conjoined with Sun and Venus then the person is characterless. If Saturn throws its beneficial aspect then he becomes preacher or a lecturer.
6) VENUS IN NINTH HOUSE: The native enjoys all comforts. If joined by sun then the person is eloquent. The conjunction of Saturn makes him a diplomat. Sun and moon conjunction gives the native wealth from females. Sun Saturn together in ninth house with Venus will give him tendency to commit murder.
7) SATURN: The native may remain unmarried. He will be known for his valor in battle. Sun with Saturn will give serious differences with father. He will suffer from stomach diseases. If mercury is there then the person will not be trustworthy and will deceit people but will be rich.
8) RAHU IN NINTH HOUSE: He will have dominant wife, his nature will be corrupt too. He will be a miser. He will hate his father. He will be a critic of religion and God. He can be famous and rich.
9) KETU IN NINTH HOUSE: He will have tantrums. He will speak sweet but will cheat people. He will be egoistic and will show off a lot. He will be courageous. He will misbehave with his own parents. He will maintain a simple living.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN TENTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN TENTH HOUSE: Native will command respect, honor, fame and name. He will be successful in his efforts and will have good relations with the government officials. He will inherit paternal property. He will have sharp mind and brains. He will do jobs. If mars conjoins him then he will be an addict, if mercury conjoins him then the native will be having deep scientific knowledge. If Venus conjoins then wife will be very rich and he will be fond of gems jewelry and females. If Saturn is there with sun the native will be sad and gloomy.
2) MOON IN TENTH HOUSE: Moon in tenth house makes one religious, rich, pious, artistic, and courageous. He will beget many jewels and women in his life. He will be very knowledgeable if Jupiter joins him and will become an astrologer. If Saturn aspects this moon then he will become philosopher.
3) MARS IN TENTH HOUSE: Native will be very courageous, rich and harsh. He will like boasting about himself. if mercury is there with mars then the person will become a scientist. He will be given respect by the rulers of the time. If Venus joins this mars then he will do business in foreign lands. Saturn in tenth house with mars makes one very aggressive and courageous but the native remains childless.
4) MERCURY IN TENTH HOUSE: The native will be happy, will be a principled man and laureate. He will have weak eye sight. He will have higher knowledge in Astronomy and math. If Venus conjoins then wife will be beautiful and rich. If Jupiter conjoins then he will be issueless and unhappy. If Saturn conjoins then he will be very laborious. He may become a typist or a proof reader and will suffer in poverty.
5) JUPITER IN TENTH HOUSE: This is the best place for Jupiter; the native becomes high official in government. He will be principled, righteous and pious. If Venus joins then he will be preferred by the government. If mars conjoin then he becomes head of some research organization or other institution. If rahu is there then the native is of bad character.
6) VENUS IN TENTH HOUSE: The native will earn from immovable assets, many females will work under him. He will be very social, friendly and popular. If Saturn joins this Venus then the native sells feminine products. There will be obstacles in education. He will be a very intelligent businessman.
7) SATURN IN TENTH HOUSE: The native may become a ruler or a minister, he will work for the downtrodden and minorities. He may become a judge. His life will be full of sudden ups and downs. If Saturn is is in a malefic navansha and with 8th lord then the person will be troubled by his seniors. If the 10th lord is conjoined with Saturn and the navanshadhipati of the 10th lord is also conjoined with Saturn and they are aspected by 6th lord or conjoined by 6th lord then the native will be having more than one wives.
8) RAHU IN TENTH HOUSE: The native will rise suddenly and will fade away in the same way. He will be attracted towards widows and divorced females and will have physical relations with them. He will be knowledgeable and will become a successful businessman. He will have fewer issues. He will commit many sins.
9) KETU IN TENTH HOUSE: He will be brave and famous. He will do sinful deeds and will be dirty. He will be very clever and he will face many difficulties in life. If ketu is beneficially aspected then the native will do many pilgrimages.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN ELEVENTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: He will be rich and will have long life. He will get benefits from the government. He will get things done in lesser efforts than others. He will be a visionary and principled person.
2) MOON IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: He will be helpful towards women. He will be self-analytical and cool minded. He will be a famous business person.
3) MARS IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: The native will be influential, good orator but will be addicted to toxins. He will attain wealth and properties. He will have influence in higher strata of the society.
4) MERCURY IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: He will know many sciences; he will be sharp and quick minded. He will be rich and happy in life. He will be successful in engineering.
5) JUPITER IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: The native will have long life, and will have fewer issues. He will be rich, courageous and famous. He will be fond of music.
6) VENUS IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: He will be a wanderer and will have many things of luxuries. Females will be his weakness and he will enjoy music, films and performing arts.
7) SATURN IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: He will earn by giving jobs to many people, may start a placement consultancy. He will earn through government organizations. He will have few friends. He will be having many addictions. He will take part in politics and will be long lived.
8) RAHU IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: The native goes in Navy or Army. He earns through foreign lands. He will have diseases of the ear. He will have fewer issues.
9) KETU IN ELEVENTH HOUSE: He will be a hoarder. He will gain from gambling. He will possess many good qualities. He will take part in religious activities.
EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN TWELFTH HOUSE
1) SUN IN TWELFTH HOUSE: He may have deficiency in some body part. He will have many male children. He may live a characterless life. He will be disrespected and failure in life.
2) MOON IN THE TWELFTH HOUSE: He may have dissimilarity in some body parts. He will be cruel and harsh. He lives an isolated and bad life. His eyesight may be weak. If conjunct with Saturn then he will be lazy and negative minded.
3) MARS IN TWELFTH HOUSE: The native will see the death of his wife. He will be sickly and selfish. Leucoderma may happen if mars is in 12th, Saturn is in second, moon in ascendant, sun is in 7th house. If the sun is aspecting mars in 12th house the there is danger of fire and evil people. If there are malefics in the 7th and 8th house and Mars is in 12th house then the native has a second wife while his first wife is alive.
4) MERCURY IN TWELFTH HOSUE: The number of children will be less. The will have flickering mind. He will have extramarital relationships. He will suffer from poverty.
5) JUPITER IN TWLEFTH HOUSE: The person will be doing many bad deeds. He will have a dirty mind. He will commit sins but later he will repent it. He will try to change his life.
6) VENUS IN TWELFTH HOUSE: The native will be away from relatives; he will be too interested in physical pleasures but will be devoid of them. His life will be pathetic due to poverty. He will have relations with prostitutes and other such types of women. But if Venus is exalted in this house then the results will be opposite.
7) SATURN IN TWELFTH HOUSE: The native will have many enemies; he will spoil his money on wasteful things and deeds. He will have disparity in his body parts. He will be sad and negative minded. He will commit sins behind the curtains.
8) RAHU IN TWELFTH HOUSE: The native will be helpful, rich and immoral. He will have eyes diseases. If sun is in 7th house, Mars is in 10th and rahu is in 12th house then the father of the native dies early in life.
9) KETU IN TWELFTH HOUSE: The native will spoil inherited properties, he will be fond of travelling, he will have unstable mind and will live away from his birth place.