The houses 10th and 6th denote the state of job for a person. Your 10th lord happens to be Saturn which is also your 9th house lord. Saturn is also the badhaka planet for you because for fixed ascendants 9th house lord is the badhaka planet.
Venus has no retrogression in 2016, which is good for you as it is both the Ascendant lord and sixth house lord. Saturn will move to mercury star but will get retrograde in March and will remain so till august and it will move back to anuradha. Thus it is not going to benefit much and the coming 3 years are not going to be good as Saturn will change to Sagittarius, your 8th bhava in 2017 and will remain there for 2 and half years. Thus this year you should prepare accordingly and be ready for the coming transit.
Those natives who are running the dasa of Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, and Jupiter will not have many gains and those with dasa of Saturn covering till 2019 will see many downs in their career and finances.
Till March, Venus will not be able to help you much as it will be afflicted by Saturn and then ketu-rahu axis for some time. So you may experience conflicts and useless tensions at your office and the affect may trigger a not so happy married or love life. There are chances of getting into trouble suddenly and getting defamed and accused for something you have not done.
Jupiter will be in the grip of rahu ketu till august and will be retrograde too in between before changing to Virgo. It will cause gains to your opponents and lack of performance at your end, provided you are running dasa of Jupiter. Your job may become insecure after august or you may get some other role to play in your existing organization.
Those into government jobs are more at risk of being wrongly framed. Be careful in the month when sun will be in Aquarius sign.
1) You should pray Goddess Laxmiji everyday and it will be best to recite “kanak dhara” stotra atleast 5 times a day.
2) If you are passing through DBA of Saturn then you should recite “dashrath krat shani stotra” and Hanuman Chalisa,
3) if running DBA of Jupiter then recite beej mantras of Jupiter, wear a pearl and fast on Thursdays.
4) If you are going through Rahu or Ketu antara throughout 2016 then do recite “devi kawach” from “durga saptshati” of geeta press gorakhpur and wear locket of goddess Kali.
5) Pranayaam will be very good if you can do it on a regular basis.