- CONJUNCTION OF PLANETS
- BHAVA LORD IN VARIOUS HOUSES
- YOUR BIRTH STAR AND YOU
- PLANETS IN SIGNS - EFFECT OF PLANETS IN ALL 12 SIGNS
- PLANETS IN HOUSES EFFECTS OF PLANETS IN VARIOUS HOUSES
- TENTH HOUSE LORD IN HOUSES
- FIRST HOUSE LAGNA LORD IN OTHER HOUSES
- SECOND HOUSE LORD IN OTHER HOUSES
- THIRD HOUSE LORD (3RD HOUSE LORD) IN12 HOUSES
- FOURTH HOUSE LORD (4TH HOUSELORD) IN 12 HOUSES
- FIFTH HOUSE LORD IN OTHER HOUSES
- SIXTH HOUSE LORD IN OTHER HOUSES
- SEVENTH HOUSE LORD IN HOUSES
- NINTH HOUSE LORD IN OTHER HOUSES
- EIGHTH HOUSE LORD IN OTHER HOUSES
- TWELFTH HOUSE LORD IN ALL HOUSES
- ELEVENTH HOUSE LORD IN HOUSES
Friday, August 22, 2014
IS YOUR SPOUSE CHEATING YOU
IS YOUR SPOUSE CHEATING YOU
Let us read first what shree Ksk said about a “chaste wife”—if the sublord of the seventh cusp is neither mars nor venus nor saturn and if the sub lord of the seven is not deposited in constellation of mars, venus,saturn or occupying one of the signs belonging to Mars, Venus or Saturn then the girl will be chaste. KP Reader-4, 1996 edition page 100.
Our readers know already that venus controls sex, mars gives the power of initiation and saturn is a seperative planet and a natural malefic by nature though KP System does not entertain traditional vedic astrology in many respects. It simply says that any planet which is in a benefic form will give benefits and vice versa, to the particular native.
KP System is the only system which is applicable universally and which works on fixed rules.
Aren`t there many instances when we hear that the wife or husband of a native is having secret relations with a x male or a female. Why does it happen? Sociologically, there can be many reasons innumerated like lack of time and lacking, extra sex desire of the native, one not able to fully understand the physical needs of the partner and so on. Bad behaviour of any of the partner. These are sociological stuff but we are interested here with is the astrological parameter of it and you can use astrosage brilliant software to judge yourself on the horoscopes which you have or the people you have known.
Let us see what is said by the great Lt Shree B.V.Raman about the same, extramarital affair with keeping seventh house in focus. I will be giving selected inferences,
Seventh Lord in:
1) Third House: If afflicted, then the native may have relations with the wife of his brother or with the husband of her sister.Kindly note, they should be heavily afflicted.
2) Fourth House: If the seventh lord is afflicted by nodes then the character of the spouse may be suspiscious.
3) Fifth House: If afflicted, then the wife of the native may deliver some others child.This combination also gives love marriage.
4) Sixth House: If afflicted, and venus is also weak then the native may be a Impotent person who will marry a jealous and sickly wife who will deny him the marital pleasures.
5) Eleventh House: May marry twice or may have plurality in relations.
Planets in seventh House:
1) Sun: The native will be morally degraded, his spouse may be of a dubious character and he will have losses due to women.
2) Moon: The native will be oversexed, jealous. He will beget a beautiful wife but will like other`s wives.
3) Ketu: The native will be a evil doer, will have attraction towards widows.
Let us see what Shree Ksk has said about plurality of partners: page-82 same book.
1) Venus and uranus forming evil aspects gives pelasure with girls to be married.
2) Moon forming bad aspect with venus – pleasure with other`s partners.
3) Moon Venus Uranus Neptune in 1,2,5,7,11 – enjoys with others.Saturn keeps it confidential, Mars mercury threaten that one will carry on without delicacy or fear even though it is an open secret. If jupiter forms good aspect, there is no complication but if jupiter forms evil aspect – child may be born and other party may take law in her hands, drag the person to court , pleasure ending in pains.
And so on, there are many combinations given by these greats of Astrology. But when do they fructify? Even a beggar is born with raja yogas and millionaires are born with no yoga at all. The superstar of the millenium, Amitabh bachchan – when he was born – it is a must that in the same hospital there must be atleast one person born and many must have born worldwide but only he became what he is today. We don’t know who were the others, I agree that the cusp sublord will change creating a change in the destiny of people born at different places but what about in the same room same time? on the next bed which is just a meter away?
The answer lies in the hindu theory of karma and rebirth. We reap what we sow. As Ksk said- karma comes first, God comes next. None can dodge fate. Readers may refer KP Reader-4 for the same.
It was only Amitabh bachchan destined to be what he is, there will be none other. There will be no other Bill Gates, Sachin Tendulakar, Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Lata Mangeshkar. The same theory applies to one and all living organisms. If you have done bad deeds then you will reap bad. Don’t expect good after commiting sins.
This is the reason people get such partners who cheat them and fool them and make them suffer the most painful thing…breach of trust. A married life is supposed to be a heaven but is it ? In our day to day life we come across so many gossips about affairs of surrounding people. Most of them may be false but some are true also.
When will it happen- is another question. When the dasha related to such acts operates then the person performs such deeds and after the dasha is gone – the acts are stopped. Dasha is the most important factor, one may have the yogas to become a prime minister but some one else becomes because the former didn’t got the right dasha at the right time. The classical example is the outcome of the lok sabha polls of 2014 of India. This is what is destiny.
Let us now take few charts to substantiate the words of the two greats:
The seventh csl is mercury, it is in sign of venus, conjunct Mars and Moon and venus both are afflicted by rahu- ketu axis. The native had lot many affairs before and after marriage. He also had a failed love affair which was for a very long time. The seventh lord Moon is in star of saturn.Venus is in sign of Mars. Mercury is in star of rahu which is conjunct Venus and in sign of MARS. Thus this horoscope is confirming the sayings of shree B.V.Raman and Shree Ksk.
The seventh csl is Sun. It is in star of saturn. It is in sign of Mars.It is conjunct Mercury. Venus is aspected by saturn and mars both. It is also aspected by retrograde Jupiter. This native actually had a child from her one of the girlfriends and was taken to police and the matter was settled by social forces. He married twice as his wife was having an affair prior to her marriage with him. As said earlier , you get what you sow.
The seventh csl is mars himself. It is star of sun which is conjunct venus in sign of Mars. Saturn is aspecting Mars. The seventh lord Saturn is on the axis of rahu – ketu. The native had extramarital affair from Venus- Saturn period and is continued in sun dasa too. Venus in aries in 3,10,11 houses many times gives such incidents in its dasa, bhukti antara. I am not aware of earlier incidents.
The seventh lord venus is in 11th house conjunct mars and aspected by saturn and jupiter both. The native had an affair with other religion person and married and now wants to come out of the marriage on grounds better known to him/her only.
The seventh csl is rahu. It is in a dual sign. It is in star of sun sub of venus. Sun is aspected by saturn. Sun is deposited in sign of venus and venus is having direct aspect at the seventh house. The native is married and has excess of plurality in relationships.
Thus we see that many of the combinations are fulfilled and the natives are doing as said by the greats of astrology. I have used charts of males and females both form different sects of society. For obvious reasons, the birth details cannot be disclosed as they are a confidential matter.
The whole point in writing this article was to show that you don’t think that only you are the smartest, it is the fate which is the most smart and fair to one and all equally. These natives had many extramarital and premarital relations and got wedded to only such type of people. As I said , the most imporant factor is dasa which they had in their prime time and thus were indulged in such type of acts. One should live a morally ethically correct life not only for the happiness of present but for the next birth also.